- Run For Beer (“RFB”) 2017 is organised by Enterprise Sport Group Pte. Ltd. (“ESG” or “Organiser”) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”). These T&Cs can also be found at runforbeer.com.sg (the “Official Website”).
- A Participant is defined as the party whose details are submitted via the RFBRFB registration form. For the avoidance of doubt, a Participant shall be 18 years and above as of the date of event .
- Each registration allows up to 7 Participants based on the Race Category signed up for.
- The Participant may at any time opt out from the services of ESG by sending us a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such case where a Participant opts out of the services, the Participant will not receive any information related to or as part of the event.
- Completion of the online registration form confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by these T&Cs and shall be responsible for any occurrence/incident/damage/injury to or by the Participant at the RFB.
- Registration for the race is only confirmed upon payment and issuance of a race confirmation number.
- The Participant agrees to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information contained in the registration form ( “Personal Information”); (ii) maintain the security of the Participant’s password and identification; and (iii) maintain and promptly update the Personal Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. ESG may contact the Participant from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with ESG shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- If the information provided in the registration form or upon request by the Organiser is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if ESG has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ESG may refuse to register, suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration or participation in the Event and refuse any and all future use of the Official Website (or any parts thereof).
- ESG reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these T&Cs from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, ESG shall be the authority to interpret such it in a commercially reasonable and fair manner. Any amendments to these T&Cs will be updated on the Official Website.
- The Title Sponsor and/or ESG reserve the right to cancel the RFB 2017 and any of its related activities at any time; in which case, they will make reasonable effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. If the RFB 2017 is cancelled, there shall be no refund transactions made. ESG, The Title Sponsor, Event Sponsors or Co-Sponsors shall not be liable for any other loss, liability or any inconvenience caused.
- ESG reserves the right to amend RFB 2017 race route as deemed fit for the safety of the Participant and/or to prevent any potential hazards during the course of the event at any time without prior notice to the Participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. ESG, the Title Sponsor, Event Sponsors or Co-Sponsors shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- Whilst commercially reasonable precaution will be taken by ESG to ensure the Participants’ safety, the Participant takes part in RFB 2017 at his or her own risk. ESG, the Title Sponsor, Event Sponsors or Co-Sponsors will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in RFB 2017. The Participant is strongly encouraged to consult his or her medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual event day.
- The event will have first aid services along the route and at the end point. Medical and first aid services are only available for event participants.
- The costs of simple medical services will be borne by the Organiser. In the event of emergency evacuations to hospitals, the cost of ambulance transport and medical care services shall be borne by the participant.
- A Participant must retire from the race immediately if instructed to do so by any member of the official medical staff, race director, referee and/or security officer.
- There will be no hydration points at the start point or along the route. Bottled water will be available for runners with bibs only at the end point after the finish line.
- The form on the reverse side of the Participant’s race bib must be fully and accurately completed where required. The Participant must attach the assigned bib on the front of his or her running attire. Participants not wearing a bib will not be allowed to race and will be taken off the race route by security officers or route marshals.
- Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, personal mobility devices, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the race route. Only official race and medical vehicles are allowed on the race route.
- For the safety of all participants and the public, The Organiser reserves the right to disallow participants deemed intoxicated/drunk from participating in the event. Participants who consume alcohol prior to the event are advised against running. ESG takes a strict stance on intoxicated participants prior to the run and the respective participants’ will be cancelled out, barring them from participation and entry into the start holding pen.
- There will be 5 flag-off timing blocks: 6:30pm, 6:45pm, 7pm, 7:15pm and 7:30pm. There will be multiple flag-offs within each timing block.
- The cut-off time for runners at the start holding pen is 7:30pm. Participants who miss this cut-off time will not be allowed to run in the event.
- ESG reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings and/or any other media records (including those featuring the Participant) of RFB 2017, including roadshow, race expo and event day, for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- ESG reserves the right to limit and/or refuse race entries without assigning any reason.
- ESG reserves the right to cancel any Race Category without prior notice to the Participants.
- ESG will neither entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete/incorrect entry details.
- The start time for the respective race categories, if any, can be found on the Official Website.
- NO BANDIT RUNNERS. The Participant must wear the event bib provided by ESG in order to join in the run on event day. A strict no bib no run policy will be adhered to. Similarly, runners without possession of their race bibs at the finish point will not be entitled to the collection of medals, towels, water and any other participant’s entitlements.
- Participants are to present their bibs to collect their finisher’s medal, towel, water and any other participant’s entitlements following the successful completion of their run at the end gantry. The abovementioned entitlements are limited to one unit per participant.
- After registration, there will be no fee refund for any Participant who does not eventually take part in the RFB 2017, for any reason whatsoever.
- A Participant is strictly not allowed to transfer his or her race entry to another party after his or her registration is confirmed. In such cases where a Participant requires transferring his or her race entry on a case-to-case basis at the organiser’s discretion, where an admin fee of $10 will be charged.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the event, shorten the event or modify the course. However, should bad weather persist, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the event without any registration fee refund and the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- In the event of a cancelation of the run, participants will collect their medals by presenting their bib and they will be limited to one medal per bib presented.
- No on-site registration will be entertained.
- No on-site bib-collection will be entertained.
- Beer entitlements will only be served to participants after they have completed the run
- Participants are required to proceed to designated collection points stated on the bib and present the appended beer coupon(s) to redeem beer(s).
- Redemption of beer type is on first-come-first-serve basis.
- No coupon no beer.
- No finisher’s medal no beer.
- Baggage deposit is only available for participants who have pre-purchased the service online at the point of registration.
- While maximum care and security will be enforced, the Event Organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damaged items. Participants who choose to use this service must do so at their own risk.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 winners of the Fancy Dress Competition only. The terms and conditions of the Fancy Dress Contest will be made available on the event website once ready.
- ESG reserves the right to replace any winner if he or she is found to be disqualified.
- All prizes not claimed within one (1) month from 24 November2017 will be forfeited and ESG will be at liberty to redistribute or donate them accordingly.
- Prizes must be taken, in the forms as presented by ESG. They are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to the T&Cs determined by ESG.
- The decision of the judges for the winners final and there will be no appeal for any results.
Race Entry Pack Collection
- All Participants must collect their race entry pack (the “Race Entry Pack”) which includes the race bib, Event T-shirt and other entitlements (if any) at the Race Entry Pack Collection location (“REPC”) during the collection period (“Collection Period”), of which details will be stated on the Official Website once ready. All participants must produce their e-confirmation slip and NRIC for verification and collection of their Race Entry packs.
- If Participants are unable to collect their Race Entry Pack in person, they may appoint a duly authorised representative in accordance with the procedure detailed on the Official Website.
- Late collection will not be entertained and ESG shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due to Participants’ inability to collect their Race Entry Pack. For avoidance of doubt, ESG is not obliged to extend the collection period or to ensure that a Participant receives his or her Race Entry Pack. At all times, it is the responsibility of the Participant to collect his or her Race Entry Pack during the Collection Period. Race Entry Packs not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed to be unwanted and ESG shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly. On a case by case basis, collection will be reviewed and an administrative fee of SGD$10 will be charged to each Participant who collects his or her race entry packs after the official collection date.
- No on-site registrations will be entertained.
- No change of event tee size will be entertained
- All Participants who successfully complete the race in will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon the presentation of his or her race bib to the respective officials.
- All Finisher’s Medals are to be collected on the race day. No requests thereafter will be entertained.
- Participants who did not complete the race will not be given a finisher medal.